At Morris Dental Clinic, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we follow Standard Precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we ask you reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu like symptoms
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- sore throat
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days or are under a recommended 14 day quarantine.
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled internationally.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to provide updated information as needed!